FedsHireVets.gov Main» Job Seekers» Veteran Employment Program Offices Directory» Social Security Administration
Social Security Administration
Mission: Deliver Social Security services that meet the changing needs of the public.
Job Openings at this Agency:
- loading jobs...
We recruit for:
- Legal Administrative Specialist (Benefit Authorizer)
- Makes final decisions regarding amount of benefits dispersed to claimants. Public contact through telephone or mail. They also verify, and maintain the master beneficiary records for various Social Security programs.
- Customer Service Representatives
- Assist the public by answering a wide variety of customer inquiries, resolving benefit issues analyzing benefit and payment histories and assisting with post entitlement issues.
- Social Insurance Specialist (Claims Specialist)
- Make adjudicative decisions regarding amount of benefits dispersed to claimants. Public contact through face to face telephone or mail.
Other areas we recruit for are:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Human Resources
- Data Analytics