Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile
The Skills We Need. The Dedication We Want.
Feds Hire Vets - Agency Directory
Terrance A. Brown
Tel: (202) 267-0816
Department of Transportation
Federal Aviation Administration
Our continuing mission is to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.
Terrance is the Veterans Employment Program Manager for the Federal Aviation Administration. He has worked for the United States Army Aviation Missile Command as an Aircraft Equipment Specialist and as a Training Instructor for the United States Army Aviation Logistics School. He is a veteran of the United States Army and has been deployed as a service-member and as a Department of Defense Civilian. Terrance deployments included Somalia, Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan. His achievements include the Commanders Award for Civilian Service, The Bronze Star, and The Air Medal.
IT’S A GREAT TIME TO BE IN FAA
- Air Traffic Control Specialist (2152)
- Aviation Safety Inspector (Avionics, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Operations) (1825)
- Airway Transportation System Specialist (2101)
- Engineer (General, Aerospace, Civil, Electrical) (0801, 0861, 0810, 0850)
- Computer Engineers/Specialist/Information Technology Systems (0854, 0334, 1550)
- Professional, Administrative, Research and Development) (0201, 0342, 0501, 1102, 0344)
- Statisticians/Mathematicians (1520, 1530)
- Economics/Business and Finance Program Managers (0110, 0343, 0501, 0510)
- Physicists/Meteorologists (1310, 1340)
- Human Factors (0180, 0101, 0896)