- Mailing Address
- Veterans Services
1900 E Street, NW, Room 7439-AF
Washington, DC 20415-1000
Additional Contact Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Have you tried our FAQ system? Before sending us an email, check out our FAQs. The answers to many of your questions may already be answered in our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Retirement Services
- Information about retirement benefits for new, prospective, and current Federal employees, as well as Federal retirees and their survivors and benefits officers. Here you will find the most up-to-date information on changes, events, and other issues that may affect your Federal retirement benefits.
- Submit an Inquiry
- If you have a concern, complaint, or comment or a question that is not answered here, submit an inquiry via the question submission form. Your inquiry will be forwarded to a subject matter expert, who will respond.
- Veterans Employment Program Offices
- Promote veterans' recruitment, employment, training and development, and retention within their respective agencies.