Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile
The Skills We Need. The Dedication We Want.
Feds Hire Vets - News
The Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently looking to fill over 200 vacant positions nationally at their Office of Information Technology (OIT). The attached document includes the positions that the CBP/OIT is actively recruiting for, however, for service-members in transition and veterans interested in these positions should submit an email to OITRecruitment@cbp.dhs.gov. Email submissions must include the position and location of the position of interest (i.e. where they would like to work), a federal resume, and the appropriate veteran’s preference documentation (outlined below). All questions regarding these positions and following up on where applicants are in the selection process should be directed to the aforementioned OIT email box (OITRecruitment@cbp.dhs.gov).
- Statement of Service if still on active duty and in final 120 days prior to separation (see attached template);
- Schedule A (Disability) Appointment - Schedule A letter from a licensed medical practitioner or from a vocational rehabilitation professional (see attached template);
- VRA Appointment – DD214 (Member 4 copy) and VA letter (if applicable);
- 30% or more Disabled Veteran Appointment -DD214 (Member 4 copy) and VA letter;
- Military Spouse -copy of spouses’ PCS orders or documentation of spouse’s disability (if applicable); and
- Direct Hire-INFOSEC/Cyber Security – Resume